Sunday, November 9, 2008

today

went a little something like this...

the wife wakes me up. tells me my phone has been ringing for awhile
use circular saw to take a loveseat apart
put flattened loveseat in dumpster

moved some furniture
got a gift from the neighbor
watched football at buddy's house
came home and made the following to do list:

take shower

laundry

sew pants

put ab exerciser together

blast abs

swap out satellite radio antennae in truck

neighbors gift

blog about to do list

blog about dj

work on stories

figure out who covered Eazy E's Boyz in the hood

dinner

well, my list didnt get done in this order and it also didnt get completed. i sewed my pants to sewing machine, couldnt get sewing machine back together and didnt put exercise machine together. no worries though, the band was Dynamite Hack and i did get a shower.

~Life is Short, Get into it~

3 comments:

Scratch Head said...

To much stuff to do in one day given the nature of your neighbors gift!

the Deck said...

Right

son of a cook said...

I think that Dynamite Hack might possibly be trademarked by you Finnie.....I'd look into, maybe you're entitled to some cash.

Post a Comment