Friday, January 9, 2009

The New Style

sorry for delay, got the flu saturday night and it hurt to type...
full of flu medication and staring at my 6day-unshaven-self in the mirror the other afternoon, i realize that the next morning i have to head back to work. going to work means i have to shave. i hate shaving. double that when im sick. i wonder what i can do to lift my spirits, if anything?
heres what i started with...
keeping my eyes open has drained most of my energy... im starting to get a little dizzy, im gonna just sit down for a bit before i use a sharp razor on myself....... sorry, passed out and just woke up on the bathroom floor 2hrs later with the Epiphany that might change my grooming habits from now on! it seems so elemental, so simple and im shocked that noone has documented this yet... not sure how the Bosses will react to it... hopefully the same way they did when i was sporting quite the fashionable Amish ChinStrap...

i hearby dub thee, the Outline Beard:
~life is short, Shave between the Lines~

2 comments:

Scratch Head said...

Get well soon - this might be your worst post yet!

son of a cook said...

Though I often agree with scratch when he craps on your posts, I would have to respectfully disagree here, while the post itself was rather lame and quite short in comparrison to past posts, I think the concept of the outline beard is genius. good work. Stage 2 chest-hair outline, followed by regions further south.

Post a Comment